Thursday, May 28, 2009

Running 5/28/09

This past Monday (Memorial Day) I took the initiative and went jogging by myself. It felt good to be doing something that I don't enjoy doing, without the motivation of others and simply because I was motivated to keep up with it. However, afterwards I did not stretch enough and was sore the next day, which made me not want to do it again, so I made sure to stretch more afterwards when I ran again today. Which, I ran by myself again because the other members of the club were busy. I also was feeling more confident today, so I ran farther before turning back than I had last time, but accomplished this in the same amount of time it took to run the shorter route Monday, so I must have been jogging faster.
Next week we plan to run together as a group again.

No comments:

Post a Comment